Online courses and universities
- Open University (U.K): offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees as well as short courses, certificates and diplomas.
- Peer 2 Peer University: a non-profit organization that facilitates learning outside of institutional walls. Designing and leveraging open education tools and resources.
- edX: founded by Harvard University and MIT in 2012. Provides online learning and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC).
- Coursera: an education platform that partners with top universities and organizations worldwide, to offer courses online for anyone to take.
- QS Top Universities: worldwide university ranking tool with guides and information on scholarships.
LGBTI Resources for students, families and teachers
- Purple My School (Asia Pacific): Anti-LGBTI bullying campaign proudly supported by UNESCO, UNDP, Being LGBTI in Asia, the Government of Netherlands, the Embassy of Sweden and USAID.
- Know Your Rights (U.S): LGBT High School Students - What To Do If You Face Harassment At School from American Civil Liberties Union
- PFLAG resources for Families peer-to-peer support, publications, toolkits, and other resources.
- Best Practices: Creating an LGBT-inclusive School Climate from Southern Poverty Law Center.
- How teachers can support transgender students from The Guardian, October 2014.